We are looking to hire 4 Inventory Coordinators to work in the East Memphis area. This is a temp to hire position. We need 2 on 1st shift 6 am to 5:30 pm and 2 on 2nd shift 12:30 pm to 11 pm. Must have a clear criminal record and pass a drug screen. Must have 2 valid forms of id to apply.
Inventory coordinator is critical to maintaining an acceptable level of physical inventory thru cycle counting. Performs daily cycle and ad hoc counts, physical inventory counts/ audits as directed. Be able to maintain a high level of inventory accuracy and to monitor and control inventory with complete integrity.
We are looking for an inventory coordinator who is:
- exceptionally organized,
- able to manage complex systems, and
- who has excellent communication, math and analytical skills,
- relevant computer software know-how.
Inventory coordinators can expect to work with:
- associated documentation,
- complete tasks alone and in teams,
- manage multiple inventories,
- and report to and advise company management.
- Investigate and reconcile discrepancies that are identified via Perpetual Inventory checks/ad hoc counts through the company’s warehouse management systems Facilitate cycle counts.
- Closely monitor and take corrective action to ensure accuracy of receipts, and shipping.
- Verifies inventory computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors.
- Reports on issues, documenting reasons for discrepancies with proposed corrective action.
- Prepares reports such as inventory accuracy, and error rates.
- Ensures that all documentation is accurate and filed in a timely manner.
- Maintain inventory and warehouse metric reports.
Position Requirements: High school diploma or general education
degree (GED) and 3-5 years of related experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Accountable, goal-focused and willing to strive for achievement.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Well organized with ability to follow work flow procedures.
- Ability to direct oneself and utilizing time efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate conduct conforming to organizational values and accepted standards; honest and dutiful.
- Ability to look beyond the standard solution, make sound decisions, and deal proactively with work related problems.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of individuals needs while following company procedures and policies.
- Ability to complete work duties under stressful situations.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions,
- percentages, area, and volume.
- Knowledge of Internet and Microsoft Office Applications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
To apply for this job please visit pscstaffing.com.