Reports to: Maintenance Supervision
Outcome: To maximize plant manufacturing capabilities through facilitating optimum machine efficiency and up time.
- Participate develop a maintenance team to achieve plant efficiency goal.
- Must maintain plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipates and solves problems in a timely manner, and identifies all opportunities for improvement.
- Must obey all SAFETY and PLANT rules and regulations
- Must know shop mathematics, able to interpret drawings, read and understand schematics and be able to use tools required.
- Must maintain under normal conditions a positive attitude toward fellow employees, production employees and their jobs. Extenuating circumstances will be considered.
- Electrical knowledge of ac motor and controls circuits
- Shop Machinery (The Operation drill presses, grinders etc.
- Must be able to Read Blue Print Layouts, Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Electrical diagrams.
- Automatic Equipment Operation (setup, repair and tear down)
- Perform any duties required by management.
- Must maintain a good working relationship with fellow mechanics and perform such duties as the installation, repair, adjustment and maintenance of all equipment, machinery, and plant facilities.
- Sense of urgency, sets, meets and beats established deadlines
- Proactive & responsive – able to prioritize
- Mechanical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Earning respect of maintenance staff and others as someone who was promoted from within.
- Must maintain a team atmosphere between Maintenance, and Production staff
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
PSC Staffing Temporary Workforce
Office: (901)794-6144 ext.108
Cell phone: (901)282-7503
To apply for this job please visit pscstaffing.com.